Listen to The Miss-Fits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Hunger Games - March 23rd, 2012


Gale

Katniss
Peeta
 Ok. So, I like who they chose for Katniss, A Lot. She is a Really good actress and I've seen pictures of how she will look in the movie with dark hair and a braid and I think she looks great. So all is well there. I hope they are putting her through archery classes. Gale. VERY good actor and also rather good looking if you saw him in Last Song haha. Um, Peeta I'm struggling with a little. I've never seen him act before and he's not blonde, but he's pretty attractive too so at least he's got that going for him. We shall see haha.

1 comment:

  1. I think in the movie i might be a gale fan. i mean thats who i wanted for peeta but... PHEW!!! Gale my friend, you are one twix for the eye ball! YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete