Listen to The Miss-Fits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yello!

Hey guys, so I spent a whole lot of time on blogger today just having some fun. I finally fixed my own blog so it doesn't look so bad anymore. I don't know if any of you have gone over there in a while since I haven't added anything new in a while, but they deleted my background and messed up my formatting so it looked pretty bad. Then I decided, Hey! I want my own family to have a blog :) so I made one! The link is on The Misfits here and on my own blog as well. Tell me what you think of it. Then I decided that I wanted to add a few pictures from the wedding to it, but as some of you may have noticed, I've been a bit lacking on the picture side. The fact is, McKay, who took all of the pictures, went on vacation for the summer and still has yet to get the pictures to me. Slightly annoying I know, but my grandma took some pictures of the wedding and I have those! If you'd like to see 5 or 6 of them, they are on my new family blog. I posted the misfits picture here. I love it :) I also did some touch ups to The Misfits. Let me know what you think of it, or if you have some changes you'd like to be added. I made our blogs tabs at the top as you can see, and I rearranged a bit. Mostly I thought we could do with a few new songs on the playlist, so I made a few changes there. Love you so much guys! We miss you all terribly and can't wait for when we finally get to move north again.

2 comments:

  1. luv what you did to the blog kym!! miss u bunches and i haven't talked to you in ages and oh my gosh i love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :) that makes me happy :) can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete